To know the price of the product, you can contact the product support unit, (contact us)
CABLE QUALIFICATION TESTER
This device is one of the best testers of Fluke company in terms of network infrastructure testing. This device is used to control the bandwidth of the cable and also to qualify the network cable. In such a way that if the network cable cannot support the required bandwidth according to the standard, the relevant report will announce the reason.
Some of the features of this device are as follows:
– Declaring the amount of bandwidth that each cable supports. For example: (10/100/1000/VOIP/…)
– Line length (Length)
– Wire Map
– Declaring whether your cable has excessive noise and adjacent induction or not, which is the correct declaration of line cross talk.
– You can also measure the desired cable impedance.
– This device has the possibility to save and print the performed tests.
– This device can also work with the Intelli Tone Prob device
|Cable types supported||UTP, STP, FTP, SSTP, RG6, RG59, audio and security
|Qualification autotests||1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T, VoIP, 1394b S100, TELCO, Wiremap only, Coax
|Find fault||Measures crosstalk and impedance and compares against appropriate limits based on qualification test selected. Detects location of large point sources as well as distributed sources in the cabling if they are sufficient to disqualify the application
|Supported tests||Wiremap, length, cable signal performance, digital toner, analog toner, Ethernet port detection and identification, analog telephone detection, blink port light, continuity, speaker test, cable fault finding, video signal detection.
|Wiremap||Can detect single wire faults and supports MultiMap mode with up to seven remote office identifiers. Draws proportional wire length to breaks. Detects split pairs.
|Dimensions and weight||7in x 3.5in x 1.75in (17.8cm x 8.9cm x 4.5cm) 1.2 lb (0.55 kg)